JOIN PETER LAMBERT ON THIS UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Wildlife can never be guaranteed, especially tiger sightings; however this trip will be as close as you can ever get to sighting these endangered big cats in their natural habitat. We will visit 3 National Parks, namely Ranthambhore, Tadoba and Kanha. Ranthambhore is India’s iconic park for Tigers, with some spectacular settings of old decaying hunting lodges now visited by the very animals that were once hunted there. At Tadoba and Kanha we have always had excellent Tiger sightings of both mothers with cubs and large solitary males. To maximize our chances of Tiger sightings we have “Turbo-Charged” the trip by purchasing extended stay permits in Ranthambore & Kanha.
- Domestic flights in India.
- Delhi accommodation on bed & breakfast basis.
- Full board at Ranthambhore, Tadoba & Kanha.
- All transportation by Deluxe Tempo Traveler.
- Services of expert naturalists in National Parks.
- Game drive in National Parks and all the activities as per itinerary.