JOIN PETER LAMBERT ON THIS UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
This trip is aimed at those who enjoy observing and/or photographing birds at a leisurely pace. It is not for those who just want to “tick off” as many species at possible in a given time. We will see a large variety of birds in habitats ranging from rivers and inland waterways to dry desert areas and coastal sandflats.
Naturally, we also see other wildlife and we will take time to look at that as well. For example: The Wild Ass Sanctuary located in the Lesser (or Little) Rann of Kutch in Gujarat which is the only home to the endangered Asiatic Wild Ass, as well as many birds. We will also be in the area at a time regarded as the optimum for birdwatching.
- Domestic flights within India
- Accommodation in Delhi, Ahmedabad and Mumbai (bed & breakfast basis).
- Full board in Chambal, Bharatpur, Lesser Rann of Kutch, Greater Rann of Kutch, Jamnagar & Manvar.
- All transportation by air conditioned mini coach.
- Entrance fees and transport to all the National Parks as per itinerary.
- River Safari on the Chambal river.
- Camel Ride at Manvar Camp.
- Services of expert naturalist in National Parks.
- Services of RVentures tour Director.
- India Government Service Taxes.